Penang RC Drift Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"RCmania Hobby Garage" Opening Soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeekay
Admin
Zeekay

"RCmania Hobby Garage" Opening Soon Empty
PostSubject: "RCmania Hobby Garage" Opening Soon   "RCmania Hobby Garage" Opening Soon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:48 am

"RCmania Hobby Garage" Opening Soon Openingsoon

Hi all beloved drifters...

First I would like to thanks all of you here no matter where you from ...you guys put alot of effort and make this hobby spread to northern and everywhere.

And we are happy to annouce that RCmania will be opening soon in May 2009. For the actual date we will get back to you guys.

So we hope that with this opportunity, we able to get more members as drifting is some kind like fun rather than race...friendship, LAUGH, HELP, Together..!!!

Since we are so call a newbie..hehe...we are now focusing on drifting products/brand such as tamiya, yokomo, hpi so on....we do carry Atomic racing parts for TT01..2ndly will be heli like those esky, syma etc....3rdly will be nitro - buggy....

Any how, we do hope everyone have fun in penang and definitely we needs more members in drifting world.

We believe RCmania will getting better by time to time with you guys support.

Do guide & gv us feedback so that we can do it better.

Lastly, we also hope that we RCmania can collaborate with d1-10rc.com to make it wellknown in Penang/Northern.

Thank you and Walk Sideway....hehe
Back to top Go down
https://prcdt.forumotion.com

"RCmania Hobby Garage" Opening Soon
Page 1 of 1