HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wou...i wan this Arcade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 am

Guys...where can i play this..

D1 GP Arcade

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 31
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:43 pm

dont have yet at malaysia lo i think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 am

u can go to Japan and play Malaysia don't have it yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 35
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 am

hmm see when got time we all go bm play BG4 !! got drift mode mah hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:01 pm

zech82 wrote:
hmm see when got time we all go bm play BG4 !! got drift mode mah hehe

ok good when wanna go???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 35
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:30 pm

hmm see when every one got free la Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:58 pm

zech82 wrote:
hmm see when every one got free la Smile
BM the Summit? All ur cars sure kena bumper punya...the parking lot not suitable for lowered rides

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:51 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
zech82 wrote:
hmm see when every one got free la Smile
BM the Summit? All ur cars sure kena bumper punya...the parking lot not suitable for lowered rides

i don't think that the place Zechs is saying is summit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:33 am

haha i'm not playing lo...not really interested on that...paiseh paiseh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Jinzz wrote:
haha i'm not playing lo...not really interested on that...paiseh paiseh

get a FR and play the real thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 35
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:26 pm

maybe he already get a fr back from KL Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:38 pm

zech82 wrote:
maybe he already get a fr back from KL Laughing


hmm..... u have a good point since he said he wanted to give us a surprise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:44 am

VictorGR wrote:
zech82 wrote:
maybe he already get a fr back from KL Laughing


hmm..... u have a good point since he said he wanted to give us a surprise

bo la..u siao meh??go where get so many money to buy??haha
still on plannin n savin money lo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 35
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:51 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
zech82 wrote:
maybe he already get a fr back from KL Laughing


hmm..... u have a good point since he said he wanted to give us a surprise

bo la..u siao meh??go where get so many money to buy??haha
still on plannin n savin money lo...

Silvia holiaw , fast fast go buy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 am

zech82 wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
zech82 wrote:
maybe he already get a fr back from KL Laughing


hmm..... u have a good point since he said he wanted to give us a surprise

bo la..u siao meh??go where get so many money to buy??haha
still on plannin n savin money lo...

Silvia holiaw , fast fast go buy Razz

bo lui la...i oso wan buy lo...or u borrow me la...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:08 am

haha if got money borrow i believe he will already go buy 1 d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 35
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 am

VictorGR wrote:
haha if got money borrow i believe he will already go buy 1 d

True ... silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:29 pm

zech82 wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
haha if got money borrow i believe he will already go buy 1 d

True ... silent

haha...walao both of u so late ar??got any kang tao bo jio???sui
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 35
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:34 pm

Jinzz wrote:
zech82 wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
haha if got money borrow i believe he will already go buy 1 d

True ... silent

haha...walao both of u so late ar??got any kang tao bo jio???sui

boh kang tao kha xi loh , so early go home liao la last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:38 pm

zech82 wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
zech82 wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
haha if got money borrow i believe he will already go buy 1 d

True ... silent

haha...walao both of u so late ar??got any kang tao bo jio???sui

boh kang tao kha xi loh , so early go home liao la last night

u means me or u??hahayup i'm very early lo..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:43 am

sienz loh Jinzz 2morrow Tuesday nite we go play RC want ar???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 am

VictorGR wrote:
sienz loh Jinzz 2morrow Tuesday nite we go play RC want ar???

ok ar...everyday i oso ok eh ar...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wou...i wan this Arcade   

Back to top Go down
 
Wou...i wan this Arcade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FGN: Super Arcade Might Be Super Closed
» PAPER ARCADE!
» Batman - The Arcade Game
» BYAOC = Build Your Own Arcade Cabinet
» ailsa craig

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: General :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: