HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:21 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
hahaha after work sit at home all nite long and keep replying

den no tt liao lo??

if later 2nite u want tt just give me a call if want play rc i guess also can be let me know earlier so i can charge the batt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:23 am

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
hahaha after work sit at home all nite long and keep replying

den no tt liao lo??

if later 2nite u want tt just give me a call if want play rc i guess also can be let me know earlier so i can charge the batt

if not jam here sure can play eh...but i think hard d lo...sure jam eh...
so i guess juz tt nia lo haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:23 am

hahah what time tt and at where???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:30 am

VictorGR wrote:
hahah what time tt and at where???

i think after 12 lo..haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:31 am

okok give me a call or sms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 am

VictorGR wrote:
okok give me a call or sms

mou man tai la...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 35
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:04 pm

after 12 also no jam d loh , can go play rc also mah Twisted Evil i will free around 12 something , so i call u guys la
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:11 pm

zech82 wrote:
after 12 also no jam d loh , can go play rc also mah Twisted Evil i will free around 12 something , so i call u guys la

ok...play rc or tt i oso can lo..haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Jinzz wrote:
zech82 wrote:
after 12 also no jam d loh , can go play rc also mah Twisted Evil i will free around 12 something , so i call u guys la

ok...play rc or tt i oso can lo..haha

all right after 12 we go play RC then tt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 pm

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
zech82 wrote:
after 12 also no jam d loh , can go play rc also mah Twisted Evil i will free around 12 something , so i call u guys la

ok...play rc or tt i oso can lo..haha

all right after 12 we go play RC then tt

no problem lo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 pm

1 more hr too 12am and tis christmas and rc time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:09 pm

VictorGR wrote:
1 more hr too 12am and tis christmas and rc time

haha we're christmas rc drifter lo...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
1 more hr too 12am and tis christmas and rc time

haha we're christmas rc drifter lo...haha
\

ya hey after drift at farlim wanna have a drive to dam???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 pm

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
1 more hr too 12am and tis christmas and rc time

haha we're christmas rc drifter lo...haha
\

ya hey after drift at farlim wanna have a drive to dam???

ok ar...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:19 pm

cool 2nite should be a fun night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 pm

30mins to go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:19 am

VictorGR wrote:
30mins to go

haha...swt lo
pass d...nth happenin lo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~小强~

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-10-17
Location : Penang

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:19 am

呜呜~~~y im last one =.="
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:22 am

~小强~ wrote:
呜呜~~~y im last one =.="

cause u seldom login thats all, so next time do login more often
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:26 pm

VictorGR wrote:
~小强~ wrote:
呜呜~~~y im last one =.="

cause u seldom login thats all, so next time do login more often

haha ya ya..some more so free ma online lo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting   

Back to top Go down
 
Our 1st try out of gymkhana style rc drifting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Large Oriental Style Planter
» Generalizing Mordheim! (RPG-style)
» Scottish Style Awards - Oct 31
» Unmarked stoneware footed bowl - Lucie Rie style
» MOC - ANZ Bank (art deco style)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: General :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: