HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 check it out...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aycy

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: check it out...   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/06/24/event-gt-gt-yokomo-drift-meeting-at-yatabe-arena.aspx

some nice event i found on the net... just to share with u guys...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: check it out...   Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 am

aycy wrote:
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/06/24/event-gt-gt-yokomo-drift-meeting-at-yatabe-arena.aspx

some nice event i found on the net... just to share with u guys...
wow...a huge event....all yokomo

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: check it out...   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm

when are we gonna have an event like that here in Penang??? i mean at least have model gals like that hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: check it out...   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 pm

VictorGR wrote:
when are we gonna have an event like that here in Penang??? i mean at least have model gals like that hahaha
already happened at Juru last time mah

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: check it out...   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:42 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
when are we gonna have an event like that here in Penang??? i mean at least have model gals like that hahaha
already happened at Juru last time mah

those models not ciubo also those are just cebus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: check it out...   

Back to top Go down
 
check it out...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Check this wagon out!
» Flash Sigs : Must Check em Out !
» Badass vin check
» Check out this "Cox Baby Bee 049 with Extra big Tank"!
» ST-70, Mark II, Mark III and Mark IV - to check your date of manufacture

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: RC Media :: R/C Events Pictures-
Jump to: