HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My S2K body

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: My S2K body   Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:46 am

Well today as usual i when to Gurney and continue to learn how to drift there, then i saw this S2000 body there was so tempted to get it since seldom ppl using it. After an hr of thinking temptation finally took over me and i bought it

here the body still brand new and nice


after cutting out the shape


for some reason the body would not fit nicely with my chassic so force to cut the front sponge abit




and after cutting the sponge its time for my fav paint spraying time, i when for the color PS-46 Iridescent Purple/Green. But when we applied on the body it only came out transparent type substance me and ukeong was like WTF WTF until i notice the writing on the cap "PAINT BLACK(PS-5) OVER THE TOP), and bad luck struck again right before that someone just bought the last bottle of PS-5 black








After thinking for sometime since the last bottle of black was sold off, i came out with and idea and suggested to ukeong why not paint the top with red instead since red is also consider a dark color, so after a few min of decision making i finally when with the red and the end result......




Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:47 am

guys do stay tuned cause more updated will be coming along for the S2K
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82



Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:59 am

nice 2ks u have Laughing


Last edited by zech82 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 am

zech82 wrote:
nice 2ks u have Very Happy

haha finally after so long u have registered this is your 1st post congrats when u wanna get a body and do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82



Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:19 am

haha i not pro forumer ma , i so lz to reply lol . i have to keep money for new chassis , so i dun tink i will buy new body before i get the new chassis Cool


Last edited by zech82 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:24 am

zech82 wrote:
haha i not pro forumer ma , i so lz to reply lol . i have to keep money for new chassis , so i dun tink i will buy new body before i get the new chassis Cool

Yokomo??? Tamiya???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82



Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:28 am

still dun know yet , maybe Hpi /? hehe ... Cool


Last edited by zech82 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:44 am

zech82 wrote:
still dun know yet , maybe Hpi /? hehe ... Cool

oh not a bad choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:33 am

nice color matching.....pearl pink!!

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
nice color matching.....pearl pink!!

yarla somemore kena suan siao by your wife hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:02 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
nice color matching.....pearl pink!!

yarla somemore kena suan siao by your wife hahahaha
huhuhuuh What a Face

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:41 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
nice color matching.....pearl pink!!

yarla somemore kena suan siao by your wife hahahaha
huhuhuuh What a Face


arr.... so when want intro the me the chick opposite bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 am

testing the S2K body on right after finish spraying it note: the Kei Office S15 is ukeong and the black 350Z is Jin's

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zech82



Posts : 70
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:12 am

nice video , too bad i always bz on sunday ... i will try to went there play if i free
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.touge.com.my
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:44 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
nice color matching.....pearl pink!!

yarla somemore kena suan siao by your wife hahahaha
huhuhuuh What a Face


arr.... so when want intro the me the chick opposite bounce
she only working on weekdays...weekends off ler

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/


Last edited by RCmania@ukeong on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:45 am

zech82 wrote:
nice video , too bad i always bz on sunday ... i will try to went there play if i free
u have to come on Sunday, so happenning

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:48 am

zech82 wrote:
nice video , too bad i always bz on sunday ... i will try to went there play if i free

ya u should come man, like ukeong say so happening and fun the best part its not hot and alot of chicks to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
nice color matching.....pearl pink!!

yarla somemore kena suan siao by your wife hahahaha
huhuhuuh What a Face


arr.... so when want intro the me the chick opposite bounce
she only working on weekdays...weekends off ler


OMG too bad man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:10 pm

u can come during weekdays as well

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
u can come during weekdays as well

go Gurney during weekdays???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin


Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:49 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
u can come during weekdays as well

go Gurney during weekdays???

ya the girl is always ready for u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Zeekay wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
u can come during weekdays as well

go Gurney during weekdays???

ya the girl is always ready for u

sure anot later i go over get slap by her how ar???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:47 am

VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
u can come during weekdays as well

go Gurney during weekdays???

ya the girl is always ready for u

sure anot later i go over get slap by her how ar???
she wont slap u lar....she will kiss u

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:09 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
u can come during weekdays as well

go Gurney during weekdays???

ya the girl is always ready for u

sure anot later i go over get slap by her how ar???
she wont slap u lar....she will kiss u

how u know u did before izzit, later i kena slap how ar???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:47 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
u can come during weekdays as well

go Gurney during weekdays???

ya the girl is always ready for u

sure anot later i go over get slap by her how ar???
she wont slap u lar....she will kiss u

how u know u did before izzit, later i kena slap how ar???
if she slap u right side, ask him to slap ur left side....then she will laugh and be fren liao lor

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My S2K body   

Back to top Go down
 
My S2K body
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Make an AWD B-body?
» Body shops for rust work
» Looking for orc body and legs
» For sale, but not yet WS6 F-BODY
» Who's had a Fuel Pump go bad on a b-body??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: RC Media :: R/C Body Pictures-
Jump to: