HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 RC Drift, your opinion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:35 am

so guys let me start another topic, so from you guys point of view what do u guys think bout RC drifting and its future evolvement would be like???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:19 am

for my point of view..

if u dun like DIY, cars, or event difting....your spirit won last long.....

because rc drifting is sumthing like how you make it......how great is your DIY......how can u do that !!!.....

and finally SKILL........altough it not fast......YOU also cant even control it....


Finally.....Drifting is not to WIN...... i dont means you cannot win, just that....if your mind keep thinking...win win win.....then u will lose lose lose......is good to be always become the second car....becaus your mark is higher....kekeke
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:38 am

i think RC drift will keep on growing especially at Penang. If u r touring guy, pls dun try drift. I am sure that you will give up drift. The reason is the skills u play on touring is totally different from drift.
just my 50 cents

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Zeekay wrote:
for my point of view..

if u dun like DIY, cars, or event difting....your spirit won last long.....

because rc drifting is sumthing like how you make it......how great is your DIY......how can u do that !!!.....

and finally SKILL........altough it not fast......YOU also cant even control it....


Finally.....Drifting is not to WIN...... i dont means you cannot win, just that....if your mind keep thinking...win win win.....then u will lose lose lose......is good to be always become the second car....becaus your mark is higher....kekeke

well u got your point i agree with it, my exp from competition the more u focusing on winning the more pressure u have the easier it is for u to lose focus and lose the race
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
i think RC drift will keep on growing especially at Penang. If u r touring guy, pls dun try drift. I am sure that you will give up drift. The reason is the skills u play on touring is totally different from drift.
just my 50 cents

this i don't really agree, maybe we can slowly brain wash the touring guys to join us play drift ya, can't never tell maybe they will like it, well just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:12 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
i think RC drift will keep on growing especially at Penang. If u r touring guy, pls dun try drift. I am sure that you will give up drift. The reason is the skills u play on touring is totally different from drift.
just my 50 cents

this i don't really agree, maybe we can slowly brain wash the touring guys to join us play drift ya, can't never tell maybe they will like it, well just my 2cents
i knowed u will said that... Mad most of the touring guys are expert and they think we drifter is kind of wasted our highend chasis...

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:35 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
i think RC drift will keep on growing especially at Penang. If u r touring guy, pls dun try drift. I am sure that you will give up drift. The reason is the skills u play on touring is totally different from drift.
just my 50 cents

this i don't really agree, maybe we can slowly brain wash the touring guys to join us play drift ya, can't never tell maybe they will like it, well just my 2cents
i knowed u will said that... Mad most of the touring guys are expert and they think we drifter is kind of wasted our highend chasis...

oh just like real life track drivers and drifters hahaha, if like that nvm just let them be, i belive we 2gather have a demo or competition anyhow we will definately get more crowd attention, the world is moving sideways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:41 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
i think RC drift will keep on growing especially at Penang. If u r touring guy, pls dun try drift. I am sure that you will give up drift. The reason is the skills u play on touring is totally different from drift.
just my 50 cents

this i don't really agree, maybe we can slowly brain wash the touring guys to join us play drift ya, can't never tell maybe they will like it, well just my 2cents
i knowed u will said that... Mad most of the touring guys are expert and they think we drifter is kind of wasted our highend chasis...

oh just like real life track drivers and drifters hahaha, if like that nvm just let them be, i belive we 2gather have a demo or competition anyhow we will definately get more crowd attention, the world is moving sideways
1+ ....

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:21 pm

thxs for the support for the statement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patricklui



Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 am

if ppl mind set still at RC car are just a toy than our world will be small but nvm still it fun. too clouded also no good hehehhe....

touring guy basically like speed, and speed are all they mind about, come to drifting they will start boring and give up specially drifting car are all sideway and can't go straight hahahahahha.......

i will said both touring and drifting also need skill, just different kind of skill, touring guy will take drifting as part time like drifitng guy will take touring as part time, no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm

good point do agree with u, but if lag of ppl play sure and slowly that thing will die off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
navz



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 29
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:52 pm

VictorGR wrote:
good point do agree with u, but if lag of ppl play sure and slowly that thing will die off

haha pls remind that rc drift is a hobby.. not a toy or cheap stuff to play with it..
ive bad support from my big family nenek pakcik makcik cousin and ext ext..if i balik penang(everywhere i go i bring my kit) they said apa la beli mahal2 kereta kecik bla bla bla..they dont understand what is hobby i think lol.they buy barang kemas,lipstick,expensive handbag arghhhh for me is a WASTE OF MONEY..they love to spend their money on that way(the satisfaction spending money)..and i understand that..so i want they ....... on day........ will understand why im willing to spend my money on this hobby..
thank god my father 100% support me..he used to play buggy.

liew was right about event, DIY and interest on car will keep we on this wonderful hobby..to be honest i play rc because i like drift car..so i play touring for part time(just want to tapau menapau and have fun with those big talker tourer haha)..omg sudah panjang...

what im try to say is I like drift = thats keep me on this hobby..RC drift forever..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:26 pm

yup agree with u Navz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:50 am

yeah..hope we can continue this hobby..as long as we dont stop....more ppl will join...if we stop...then all also stop looo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RC Drift, your opinion   

Back to top Go down
 
RC Drift, your opinion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sengkang Drift meet.
» My old but new drift machine
» George Clooney gives his opinion on twitter and facebook, says "anyone who is famous is a moron if they’re on Twitter"
» My Opinion On Taxes and Everything Else
» Good, successful writer websites?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: General :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: