HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 drift factory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 am

high speed dritft very gud d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:04 am

very gud movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:04 am

yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:08 am

ur company shutdown meh? no need to work ar???? lol!
mine will be shutdown 2 weeks lor

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:14 am

no ar i do afternoon mah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:18 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
ur company shutdown meh? no need to work ar???? lol!
mine will be shutdown 2 weeks lor

u means me:??? i will close my own PC in 2days
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Zeekay wrote:
yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa

2nite 4am only back ar good lets go round island
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:25 pm

VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa

2nite 4am only back ar good lets go round island
round island? i as safety car and escort u drift from Farlim to teluk bahang

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa

2nite 4am only back ar good lets go round island
round island? i as safety car and escort u drift from Farlim to teluk bahang

want round island ar??? i don't drift on the street 1 lah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:43 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa

2nite 4am only back ar good lets go round island
round island? i as safety car and escort u drift from Farlim to teluk bahang

want round island ar??? i don't drift on the street 1 lah
safety first hor....then u drive my car and I use ur car drfit lol!

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:32 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa

2nite 4am only back ar good lets go round island
round island? i as safety car and escort u drift from Farlim to teluk bahang

want round island ar??? i don't drift on the street 1 lah
safety first hor....then u drive my car and I use ur car drfit lol!

can also just pay for whatever damage u done to it and also replace a set of rear tires for me would do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:08 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa

2nite 4am only back ar good lets go round island
round island? i as safety car and escort u drift from Farlim to teluk bahang

want round island ar??? i don't drift on the street 1 lah
safety first hor....then u drive my car and I use ur car drfit lol!

can also just pay for whatever damage u done to it and also replace a set of rear tires for me would do
any brand of tires will do???

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: drift factory   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:38 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
yoo..i like it lerr....sien la..so many to play...2nite 4am only back laaa

2nite 4am only back ar good lets go round island
round island? i as safety car and escort u drift from Farlim to teluk bahang

want round island ar??? i don't drift on the street 1 lah
safety first hor....then u drive my car and I use ur car drfit lol!

can also just pay for whatever damage u done to it and also replace a set of rear tires for me would do
any brand of tires will do???

anybrand as long as its 235 and above 215 at the rear too snappy high speed corner cannot throttle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: drift factory   

Back to top Go down
 
drift factory
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» THE GAMES FACTORY 2
» crazy runs in factory transformer paint?
» Sengkang Drift meet.
» My old but new drift machine
» R. O. Clark's Hobsonville factory

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: General :: Online Video-
Jump to: