HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:46 am


tis 1 is very very gud skill n fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:55 am

yeah i think every one like tis kind of racing...kekekeke..

lets do it 2nite?? come laa...we play 2nite...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:15 am

ya i will come but at u all drink cofe time lo haha.yaya


Last edited by yoyojun on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:06 pm

tsuiso battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:26 pm

VictorGR wrote:
tsuiso battle
wah lau...got RX8 liao then wanna tsuiso people....my police car catch u lor

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aycy

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm

wah... very nice... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:45 pm

yoyojun wrote:
ya i will come but at u all drink cofe time lo haha

yer..not fun liao aaa...sien looo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Zeekay wrote:
yoyojun wrote:
ya i will come but at u all drink cofe time lo haha

yer..not fun liao aaa...sien looo
we have understood that working is the most important,.................................BUT!! drifting is on top of working...damn!!

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
tsuiso battle
wah lau...got RX8 liao then wanna tsuiso people....my police car catch u lor

aiyo really scared of your police car
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
tsuiso battle
wah lau...got RX8 liao then wanna tsuiso people....my police car catch u lor

aiyo really scared of your police car
yesterday nite RX8 low battery...only run when we wanna chao...

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoyojun

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 am

wat the rx8 so siu chia ar cos he takut u police car chase him la cos no lesen ar haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:16 pm

yoyojun wrote:
wat the rx8 so siu chia ar cos he takut u police car chase him la cos no lesen ar haha
yaya...maybe his rotary under power if my skyline RB26DETT kicked in

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
tsuiso battle
wah lau...got RX8 liao then wanna tsuiso people....my police car catch u lor

aiyo really scared of your police car
yesterday nite RX8 low battery...only run when we wanna chao...

u was late, when u arrive that was my 3rd run d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
yoyojun wrote:
wat the rx8 so siu chia ar cos he takut u police car chase him la cos no lesen ar haha
yaya...maybe his rotary under power if my skyline RB26DETT kicked in

13BT>RB26DETT

and some correction for u ER34 is only using RB25DET
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:09 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
yoyojun wrote:
wat the rx8 so siu chia ar cos he takut u police car chase him la cos no lesen ar haha
yaya...maybe his rotary under power if my skyline RB26DETT kicked in

13BT>RB26DETT

and some correction for u ER34 is only using RB25DET
tq...i thought my police car is GTR34??

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:37 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
yoyojun wrote:
wat the rx8 so siu chia ar cos he takut u police car chase him la cos no lesen ar haha
yaya...maybe his rotary under power if my skyline RB26DETT kicked in

13BT>RB26DETT

and some correction for u ER34 is only using RB25DET
tq...i thought my police car is GTR34??

oh ya hor sorry forgot cause Jap police car actually is using ER34 haha sory my bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:40 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
yoyojun wrote:
wat the rx8 so siu chia ar cos he takut u police car chase him la cos no lesen ar haha
yaya...maybe his rotary under power if my skyline RB26DETT kicked in

13BT>RB26DETT

and some correction for u ER34 is only using RB25DET
tq...i thought my police car is GTR34??

oh ya hor sorry forgot cause Jap police car actually is using ER34 haha sory my bad
phewwww... Razz

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 pm

why not get a ER34 and do police car more real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 am

VictorGR wrote:
why not get a ER34 and do police car more real
no skyline now...oddessey will be coming soon

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:23 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
why not get a ER34 and do police car more real
no skyline now...oddessey will be coming soon

i pass u my S2K stickers got red H logo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:03 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
why not get a ER34 and do police car more real
no skyline now...oddessey will be coming soon

i pass u my S2K stickers got red H logo
ok deal...

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:39 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
why not get a ER34 and do police car more real
no skyline now...oddessey will be coming soon

i pass u my S2K stickers got red H logo
ok deal...

all right typeR Odyssey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo   

Back to top Go down
 
wan play like tis all member must feel gud lo
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Does anybody play Mafia Wars on Facebook?
» Free Print and play terrain - anyone got any good links?
» Play Mordheim Online- This could be of interest
» [090720] Hyori - MBC Come To Play [650M/avi]
» Touch Play Zuma

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: General :: Online Video-
Jump to: