Penang RC Drift Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VictorGR

VictorGR

If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:21 pm

duh.... stop playing NFS and start watching either hot version, option vid or drift tengoku lah
Back to top Go down
RCmania@ukeong

RCmania@ukeong

If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 pm

VictorGR wrote:
duh.... stop playing NFS and start watching either hot version, option vid or drift tengoku lah
is tengoku = Tengku Djan??? just ask...dun shoot
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

drift tengoku is a jap drift vid Drfit 天国, u want maybe this Thursday i burn some for u
Back to top Go down
RCmania@ukeong

RCmania@ukeong

PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

drift tengoku is a jap drift vid Drfit 天国, u want maybe this Thursday i burn some for u
sure sure i want to see...tq tq rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

ok this Thurs burn for u
Back to top Go down
C4Racing

C4Racing

PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:26 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

ok this Thurs burn for u

yow.. bro burn for me 2 bounce . if can the laters hot version vid also...... Razz see u Thurs
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 pm

C4Racing wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

ok this Thurs burn for u

yow.. bro burn for me 2 bounce . if can the laters hot version vid also...... Razz see u Thurs

okok so 2copies, ya i do have a few latest hot versions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate   If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to  the whom u hate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you felt been cheated during competition, then u can do this to the whom u hate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2