Penang RC Drift Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

want make a team car

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCmania@ukeong

RCmania@ukeong

want make a team car - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:40 pm

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
i wan old school la...wat car team i oso can eh...but i think old school more special lo..

HAKUSUKA
wat the hell is that?? hakusuka??
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:32 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
i wan old school la...wat car team i oso can eh...but i think old school more special lo..

HAKUSUKA
wat the hell is that?? hakusuka??

sorry is Hakosuka
PGC-10 (KPGC-10 for later coupé version) internally and Hakosuka (ハコスカ) by fans. Hako (ハコ) means Box in Japanese, and suka(スカ) is short for Skyline (スカイライン; Sukairain). It used the 2.0 L (1998 cc)

want make a team car - Page 3 Skyline_C10
Back to top Go down
Zeekay
Admin
Zeekay

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:19 pm

yeah..see ..u will fall in love

want make a team car - Page 3 Pc060255zf8

want make a team car - Page 3 Pc060254yz9
Back to top Go down
https://prcdt.forumotion.com
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:01 pm

ya...old school drift ma...geng n special
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 am

OMG can order this body does it come with the oil cooler???
Back to top Go down
yoyojun

yoyojun

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:32 pm

may b wan 2 do own self 1 lo all sell 1 is big 1 only intercoler nia ,tis oil coler mayb do own self
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:28 am

yoyojun wrote:
may b wan 2 do own self 1 lo all sell 1 is big 1 only intercoler nia ,tis oil coler mayb do own self

hmm... maybe but this kind of Skyline sure must have the oil cooler at the front only nice JDM style
Back to top Go down
Zeekay
Admin
Zeekay

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 am

the oil coller (intercooler) is come with the bodyshell...kekeke..just that u need to DIY the pipe connect to the engine..
Back to top Go down
https://prcdt.forumotion.com
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:19 am

Zeekay wrote:
the oil coller (intercooler) is come with the bodyshell...kekeke..just that u need to DIY the pipe connect to the engine..

that is oil cooler not intercooler, by the way that particular body can order???
Back to top Go down
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:27 am

VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:

that is oil cooler not intercooler, by the way that particular body can order???

aiya u use the intercooler cut cut cut den sambung sambung ma bcome 1 oil cooler liao lo...
haha dunno??ask DIY king...haha Mr. Enson
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:34 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:

aiya u use the intercooler cut cut cut den sambung sambung ma bcome 1 oil cooler liao lo...

Mr. Enson seldom online lah, must try and way and make all members to visit the forum frequently and post as well
Back to top Go down
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:10 am

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:

Mr. Enson seldom online lah, must try and way and make all members to visit the forum frequently and post as well

aiya they workin ma...haha
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:13 am

ya should let them have a habit to login to forum often, it dosen't take very long to login and post mah
Back to top Go down
RCmania@ukeong

RCmania@ukeong

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:10 am

VictorGR wrote:
ya should let them have a habit to login to forum often, it dosen't take very long to login and post mah
they will online when they go to cyber cafe for Call of Duty
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

why 1st person shooting game why.........
Back to top Go down
RCmania@ukeong

RCmania@ukeong

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:45 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

they like this games...but me cannot...played 1 hours then vomit later
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:17 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

they like this games...but me cannot...played 1 hours then vomit later

your not use to the frame rate, try a few times u will get used to it
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:17 am

the current official recorded time for the course is 22.5(if not mistaken) the time was done by keong
Back to top Go down
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:54 am

VictorGR wrote:
the current official recorded time for the course is 22.5(if not mistaken) the time was done by keong

luckily i still hv my record 20.6..hehe
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:15 am

wait i think i got the wrong time i think he did a 21.5sec, anyone can confirm that nite was memorizing too many times d blur next time ned to note the time down
Back to top Go down
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:39 pm

VictorGR wrote:
wait i think i got the wrong time i think he did a 21.5sec, anyone can confirm that nite was memorizing too many times d blur next time ned to note the time down

aiyo...i'm not going that day...but i know the record is 21.6
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:44 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

this week come challege the time 1 last time then the following week we can do new course d more fun mah
Back to top Go down
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 am

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:

this week come challege the time 1 last time then the following week we can do new course d more fun mah

ok sure....no problem la...i'm just interested on new track...
no competition lo...haha not really like it lo
Back to top Go down
VictorGR

VictorGR

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:08 pm

ok we can do new track then, nolah not competition just do the timing for fun thats all
Back to top Go down
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:59 am

VictorGR wrote:
ok we can do new track then, nolah not competition just do the timing for fun thats all

haha ya ya juz wana know that wat the best i can do lo...
juz wan break my record lo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want make a team car   want make a team car - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want make a team car
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next