HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Forum so down

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RCmania@ukeong

RCmania@ukeong

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:54 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Zeekay wrote:
yeah...2nite anorther drift session....sien lo...2nite must 2 by 2 laa...if not...cannot improve ler....

sure lets tsuiso i want get new chassic Suspect
no need to think...just do it (like NIKE)

taikor money needs to think 1
money got no brain, but u have. so think smart...

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Forum so down - Page 3 Sigpic300_1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
Zeekay

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:05 am

wei yesternite shiok lo......but really is my car problem.....if not 22min can ler....(shhhhhhhhhhhh)....


so next week again...tis sunday yaa..we do it at gurney....SURE FULL of ppl...yahoo....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:44 am

Zeekay wrote:
wei yesternite shiok lo......but really is my car problem.....if not 22min can ler....(shhhhhhhhhhhh)....


so next week again...tis sunday yaa..we do it at gurney....SURE FULL of ppl...yahoo....

wat??not VIP meetin meh??swt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
Zeekay

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 am

yes vip meeting plus tuiso...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 am

apa ni tuiso??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

VictorGR

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 33

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:26 am

Zeekay wrote:
wei yesternite shiok lo......but really is my car problem.....if not 22min can ler....(shhhhhhhhhhhh)....


so next week again...tis sunday yaa..we do it at gurney....SURE FULL of ppl...yahoo....

22sec lah 22min we all wait till sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

VictorGR

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 33

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:26 am

Jinzz wrote:
apa ni tuiso??

tsuiso=twin drift
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

RCmania@ukeong

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:44 pm

my car not ready...nvm...i give u all chances lar

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Forum so down - Page 3 Sigpic300_1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

VictorGR

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 33

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
my car not ready...nvm...i give u all chances lar

wah lansi loh give us chance pulak hey my post win u liao what ya doing???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:50 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
my car not ready...nvm...i give u all chances lar

wah lansi loh give us chance pulak hey my post win u liao what ya doing???

i know what he's doing lo..
he's facing his car and talk to his car lo..
mayb operation his car liao..haha jkjk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

VictorGR

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 33

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:15 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
my car not ready...nvm...i give u all chances lar

wah lansi loh give us chance pulak hey my post win u liao what ya doing???

i know what he's doing lo..
he's facing his car and talk to his car lo..
mayb operation his car liao..haha jkjk

hmm... i guess so cause i heard Honda ppl very kia su(怕输) also want
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

MoKuZz

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:45 am

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
my car not ready...nvm...i give u all chances lar

wah lansi loh give us chance pulak hey my post win u liao what ya doing???

i know what he's doing lo..
he's facing his car and talk to his car lo..
mayb operation his car liao..haha jkjk

hmm... i guess so cause i heard Honda ppl very kia su(怕输) also want

walao kia su??make me think tio a song...kawanku...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Forum so down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum so down   Forum so down - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Forum so down
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» New to the forum, Proud owner of a 94 Caprice
» New to Halogen cooking and this forum
» The Omega Man forum
» (MOC) HM Schooner pickle.
» Plastic Treachery

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: General :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: