HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Painting Tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:40 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
just helping out to make this forum more lifely
yalor....but I am abit lazy to snap photo...luckily got ur help

ahhaa then u must buy me drinks d
anytime u want

i oso wan...u guys bo mind eh la hor??hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
just helping out to make this forum more lifely
yalor....but I am abit lazy to snap photo...luckily got ur help

ahhaa then u must buy me drinks d
anytime u want

i oso wan...u guys bo mind eh la hor??hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:24 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
just helping out to make this forum more lifely
yalor....but I am abit lazy to snap photo...luckily got ur help

ahhaa then u must buy me drinks d
anytime u want

ok on hahhaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:24 am

Jinzz wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
just helping out to make this forum more lifely
yalor....but I am abit lazy to snap photo...luckily got ur help

ahhaa then u must buy me drinks d
anytime u want

i oso wan...u guys bo mind eh la hor??hehe

SARSI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:45 pm

sure ON

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:24 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
sure ON

i want anything that is less or non sugar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:43 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
sure ON

i want anything that is less or non sugar

yaya me 2...coke light thx first ha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:13 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
sure ON

i want anything that is less or non sugar

yaya me 2...coke light thx first ha..

aik i tot u like sarsi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:34 am

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
sure ON

i want anything that is less or non sugar

yaya me 2...coke light thx first ha..

aik i tot u like sarsi

bo la..i most like mineral water lo...haha
and sega fredo eh milano mocha...walao i drink it everyday...
erm i think 3 years d...when i got go sega jus 1 drink i'll order..haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:57 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
sure ON

i want anything that is less or non sugar

yaya me 2...coke light thx first ha..

aik i tot u like sarsi

bo la..i most like mineral water lo...haha
and sega fredo eh milano mocha...walao i drink it everyday...
erm i think 3 years d...when i got go sega jus 1 drink i'll order..haha
order for me... Very Happy

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 pm

yup me too this thursday order come ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:48 pm

VictorGR wrote:
yup me too this thursday order come ya
me say say nia...Thursday i minum susu lembu

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:15 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
yup me too this thursday order come ya
me say say nia...Thursday i minum susu lembu

aiyo nvm susu orang ada ka???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:16 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
yup me too this thursday order come ya
me say say nia...Thursday i minum susu lembu

aiyo nvm susu orang ada ka???
kurang manis

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:19 pm

kurang manis tambah protein


Last edited by VictorGR on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:03 pm

VictorGR wrote:
kurang manis tambah air mani
this part has to be censor lar....pls edit

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:47 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
kurang manis tambah protein
this part has to be censor lar....pls edit

help u edit d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:08 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
kurang manis tambah protein
this part has to be censor lar....pls edit

help u edit d
hehehee...tq

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:00 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
kurang manis tambah protein
this part has to be censor lar....pls edit

help u edit d
hehehee...tq

not a problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:00 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
kurang manis tambah protein
this part has to be censor lar....pls edit

help u edit d
hehehee...tq

not a problem

swt...both of u talk too far d...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:06 am

yarlo get to carried away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:28 pm

haha swt...u keong no online d??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Jinzz wrote:
haha swt...u keong no online d??
sorry lar...this few days no time online....go home play GRID, DMC4, and Callof Duty...heheheeee

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 31
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
haha swt...u keong no online d??
sorry lar...this few days no time online....go home play GRID, DMC4, and Callof Duty...heheheeee

dun play games la...
come out yum cha ma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
haha swt...u keong no online d??
sorry lar...this few days no time online....go home play GRID, DMC4, and Callof Duty...heheheeee

this is your own forum and u can't even take out like 10 to 15min of your play time and reply to keep it lively what a sad case it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   

Back to top Go down
 
Painting Tips
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tips on how to better drybrush metallics?
» I'm trying to find a particular painting/artist.
» Chassis painting
» [Ref] Wargames Painting and Modelling: Online Hobby Magazine
» Some very basic tips from a new user

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: R/C Drift Information :: DIY Tutorials-
Jump to: