HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Painting Tips

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Painting Tips   Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:12 am

Practice make prefect.

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:54 am

damm now i need to get another body and try painting it myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:05 pm

VictorGR wrote:
damm now i need to get another body and try painting it myself
u r bloody correct...fast fast get another shell....hehee...
practice make prefect

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:48 pm

saving up for the R32 shell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 pm

VictorGR wrote:
saving up for the R32 shell
good choice...let ur fen jeolous u

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
saving up for the R32 shell
good choice...let ur fen jeolous u

yup thats the whole idea Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:53 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
saving up for the R32 shell
good choice...let ur fen jeolous u

yup thats the whole idea Twisted Evil
so did he know u bought RX8 yet?

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:46 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
saving up for the R32 shell
good choice...let ur fen jeolous u

yup thats the whole idea Twisted Evil
so did he know u bought RX8 yet?

yup he know d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:24 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
saving up for the R32 shell
good choice...let ur fen jeolous u

yup thats the whole idea Twisted Evil
so did he know u bought RX8 yet?

yup he know d
haha...then have to tell him got R32 also?

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:14 pm

yup i told him bout the R32 d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:32 am

VictorGR wrote:
yup i told him bout the R32 d
so u take it or he will?

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
yup i told him bout the R32 d
so u take it or he will?

we still negotiating i guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:06 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
yup i told him bout the R32 d
so u take it or he will?

we still negotiating i guess
the fluorcent color will be in da house this Sunday

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:36 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
yup i told him bout the R32 d
so u take it or he will?

we still negotiating i guess
the fluorcent color will be in da house this Sunday

cool nicez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
yup i told him bout the R32 d
so u take it or he will?

we still negotiating i guess
the fluorcent color will be in da house this Sunday

cool nicez
i will use it to match with white color...what do u think the outcome??

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 am

i think it will come out like normal pearl white
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:39 am

VictorGR wrote:
i think it will come out like normal pearl white
if pearl white will be great...i just want pearl white....

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:42 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
i think it will come out like normal pearl white
if pearl white will be great...i just want pearl white....

then should be ok, when u wanna do this Sun???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
i think it will come out like normal pearl white
if pearl white will be great...i just want pearl white....

then should be ok, when u wanna do this Sun???
this Sun will bring along to measure the rims offset and install extended body post...not yet spray

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
i think it will come out like normal pearl white
if pearl white will be great...i just want pearl white....

then should be ok, when u wanna do this Sun???
this Sun will bring along to measure the rims offset and install extended body post...not yet spray

oh okok ya u measure and do extended body i help u take pics of the process
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:40 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
i think it will come out like normal pearl white
if pearl white will be great...i just want pearl white....

then should be ok, when u wanna do this Sun???
this Sun will bring along to measure the rims offset and install extended body post...not yet spray

oh okok ya u measure and do extended body i help u take pics of the process
no problem...tq

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:02 pm

just helping out to make this forum more lifely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:53 pm

VictorGR wrote:
just helping out to make this forum more lifely
yalor....but I am abit lazy to snap photo...luckily got ur help

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
just helping out to make this forum more lifely
yalor....but I am abit lazy to snap photo...luckily got ur help

ahhaa then u must buy me drinks d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:55 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
just helping out to make this forum more lifely
yalor....but I am abit lazy to snap photo...luckily got ur help

ahhaa then u must buy me drinks d
anytime u want

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Painting Tips   

Back to top Go down
 
Painting Tips
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Painting tips?
» Tips on how to better drybrush metallics?
» Chassis painting
» [Ref] Wargames Painting and Modelling: Online Hobby Magazine
» Some very basic tips from a new user

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: R/C Drift Information :: DIY Tutorials-
Jump to: