HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 haha just post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:53 am

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
who is C4 by the way sorry ya newbie here
he is Drift King..yellow RX-7. Named = Hao.
we got 2 yellow RX-7, pls dun confuse

ya i think i know who, is it the one with a twin brother that looks similar???
u r correct...100 point

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz



Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:04 am

aiya dk oni ma...
i oso is dk ma...but spellin not same oni ma..
he is drift king ma...
mine is donkey kong...haha not funny eh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:38 am

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
who is C4 by the way sorry ya newbie here
he is Drift King..yellow RX-7. Named = Hao.
we got 2 yellow RX-7, pls dun confuse

ya i think i know who, is it the one with a twin brother that looks similar???
u r correct...100 point

yeah ok BINGO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 am

Jinzz wrote:
aiya dk oni ma...
i oso is dk ma...but spellin not same oni ma..
he is drift king ma...
mine is donkey kong...haha not funny eh...

so when u wanna take over the title drift king haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCmania@ukeong



Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Gurney, Penang

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:38 pm

DK proved it yesterday nite...

_________________
RCmania Hobby Corner - Gurney Plaza Penang
http://hobbyblazin.page.tl/
012-4532160 (u~keong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://pgrcclub.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:34 pm

RCmania@ukeong wrote:
DK proved it yesterday nite...

no body can stay at the top all the time 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz



Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:06 pm

VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
DK proved it yesterday nite...

no body can stay at the top all the time 1

wait i change esc n motor first...my 21t motor already can done 24.2 d...mayb 19t will b more faster lo...haha
sounds good but hard to control...swt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enson Lee



Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-11-01
Age : 32
Location : penang

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Shocked walaoeh.......good n nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR



Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:32 am

Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
DK proved it yesterday nite...

no body can stay at the top all the time 1

wait i change esc n motor first...my 21t motor already can done 24.2 d...mayb 19t will b more faster lo...haha
sounds good but hard to control...swt

something i learn of 4yrs compitting in autocross power cars and full throttling all the way would not make your time fast a car that can drive the smoothes usually wins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz



Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 30
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:12 am

VictorGR wrote:
Jinzz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
RCmania@ukeong wrote:
DK proved it yesterday nite...

no body can stay at the top all the time 1

wait i change esc n motor first...my 21t motor already can done 24.2 d...mayb 19t will b more faster lo...haha
sounds good but hard to control...swt

something i learn of 4yrs compitting in autocross power cars and full throttling all the way would not make your time fast a car that can drive the smoothes usually wins

ya..thats why that day i oso got brake...but i dunno y...when i change a full batt...my car very powerful but after 3,4 round nia no energy ki
so that i wan change my esc n see how first...21t not really powerful to me lo...coz last time when i'm trainin i bought dis motor to train eh lo...
jus like real car lo...if u upgrade ur hp to 350hp...but it wont b long...u will fell that ur car not so power d...
so that time u will upgrade again right??
somemore my car cant long drift d...mayb i change 19t try n see...hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: haha just post   Today at 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
haha just post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» NY Post - Gerry co-hosting party for "The King's Speech" tonight
» Gerry at Madonna's post-Oscar Party
» thor post credits scene leaked!!!
» Post cards and more informations on the campaign
» Toledo Post Spring Depth Chart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: RC Media :: R/C Body Pictures-
Jump to: