HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:31 pm

VictorGR wrote:
ya u must do performance do burnout

halo i means rc la
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:42 am

MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
ya u must do performance do burnout

halo i means rc la

aiyo u perform 1:10 scale also need perform 1:1 scale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:22 am

VictorGR wrote:
MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
ya u must do performance do burnout

halo i means rc la

aiyo u perform 1:10 scale also need perform 1:1 scale

1:1 burnout???that time u all wait n see me long piak or long lang oni lo..
haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeekay
Admin
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2008-10-15
Location : Penang/Kedah

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prcdt.forumotion.com
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:47 am

Zeekay wrote:
i will bring my basikal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ywHnU9k-k&feature=related

walao geng ar....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 pm

so Zeekay on that day remember too show us bicycle burnout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:49 am

VictorGR wrote:
so Zeekay on that day remember too show us bicycle burnout

haha ya lo..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
navz



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 30
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:48 pm

nice satria there.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:27 pm

navz wrote:
nice satria there.. Very Happy

yup it is a nice Satria indeed and also powerfull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:49 am

VictorGR wrote:
navz wrote:
nice satria there.. Very Happy

yup it is a nice Satria indeed and also powerfull

where got nice n powerful??u suan siao i think hehe
anyway thanks ya...haha um song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:08 pm

so song meh futaba controller ar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:26 pm

VictorGR wrote:
so song meh futaba controller ar

huh??i means u guys said my car nice n powerful so um song lo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:45 pm

MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
so song meh futaba controller ar

huh??i means u guys said my car nice n powerful so um song lo

yup your car very powerfull that day test time lost to u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 am

VictorGR wrote:
MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
so song meh futaba controller ar

huh??i means u guys said my car nice n powerful so um song lo

yup your car very powerfull that day test time lost to u

suan xiao...sui
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am

MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
so song meh futaba controller ar

huh??i means u guys said my car nice n powerful so um song lo

yup your car very powerfull that day test time lost to u

suan xiao...sui

where got suan xiao u win mah, just that your house dunno how to put out the tongue only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:24 am

VictorGR wrote:
MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
MoKuZz wrote:
VictorGR wrote:
so song meh futaba controller ar

huh??i means u guys said my car nice n powerful so um song lo

yup your car very powerfull that day test time lost to u

suan xiao...sui

where got suan xiao u win mah, just that your house dunno how to put out the tongue only

haiz...my horse bo tongue lo...swt haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:43 am

go do 1 tongue for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm

VictorGR wrote:
go do 1 tongue for it

how to do o??haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorGR

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2008-10-31
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:09 am

this u must go bodykit shop and ask them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoKuZz

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 32
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:26 pm

VictorGR wrote:
this u must go bodykit shop and ask them

haha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look   

Back to top Go down
 
JDM TAMIYA SATRIA IN TOWN...Take a look
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Monday Night Mordheim Presents: Border Town Burning
» Alternative Scenarios for Border Town Burning
» 1/48 Humvee from Tamiya(alone)
» NEW FROM TAMIYA!!!!
» Medieval Town - Updates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penang RC Drift Team :: General :: TT/Lepak Sessions-
Jump to: